Jivya Soma Mashe
Jivya Soma Mashe is the face of Indian tribal art called Warli. He took this form of art made during the rituals of adivasi to the higher level and spread all over the World. His exhibitions were held in France, Germany, Italy and USA. Jivya Soma Mashe has also joint exhibition with Richard Long- Famous English Sculptor and Land Artist. Jivya Soma Mashe, a legendary Warli artist received Padma Shree for his contribution to this form of art in 2011.
Tried to connect with this great artist with following online presence of his works,
- Jiya Mashe’s Blogs: JIVYA SOMA MASHE, The legendary artist of the Warli tribe
- Blog on Indian Warli Art, Website for compiled Warli Art
- Joint Exhibition with Nek Chand Saini
- Richard Long and Jivya Soma Mashe An Encouter in India, 2003
- Wikipedia Page of Jivya Soma Mashe