Photo Poetry Announcement
After awesome response to Photo Poetry on Leaf Silhouette and Photo Poetry Flipbook, I am presenting a second version of Photo Poetry for lovely readers. This is inspired by an attempt in weekly photo challenges Half Light, where I have posted Poetry by Rabindranath Tagore. Request My Lovely Poet Bloggers to try your words on this image of Stray Birds. Thanks in advance and excited about your responses!
Photo Poetry Instructions
- You need to play with words on the given Photo of Stray Birds
- Your poetry must be less than six lines, strictly to follow
- You have to submit the poetry here in comments of this post
- Timeline is 24 hours from the time, when this post is live
- After you submit the poetry, I will convert it into Photo Poetry
- At the end of the 24 hours, poetry flipbook will be published
- Don’t worry! All rights of poetry will be with you only
- This is fun and enjoy it to the fullest!
This time there was slow response but anyways we got Five Entries till now on Stray Birds. I will keep this open for another hour (3:45 pm IST).
Five interesting poems on Stray Birds,
- Zigyasa, Her Blog: MySestina
- Saalai Kamalathaai, Her Blog: That Which Influences Me
- Vaayadipennu, Blog: Pins & Ashes
- Amitav Chaudhary, His blog: Amitav Chowdhury
- Dhwani Sangani, Her Blog: Sunshine
Thank you readers and participants for response and likes! Great entries for the day! Enjoy the entries on Stray Birds!