Photo Poetry on Sun Photography
After awesome response to
- Photo Poetry on Leaf Silhouette and Photo Poetry Flipbook– Leaf Silhouette
- Photo Poetry on Stray Birds and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Stray Birds
- Photo Poetry on Moon Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Moon Photography
This week I am presenting a fourth version of Photo Poetry on Sun Photography for lovely readers and poets. This is inspired by an earlier photo poetry on Moon Photography. Request My Lovely Poet Bloggers to try your poetry on Sun Photography. Thanks in advance and much excited about your responses!
Instructions Photo Poetry Sun Photography
- You need to play with words on the given Sun Photography
- Your poetry must be less than six lines, strictly to follow
- You have to submit the poetry here in comments of this post
- Please take care of spelling mistakes to save my time
- Timeline is 24 hours from the time, when this post is live
- After you submit the poetry, I will convert it into Photo Poetry
- At the end of the 24 hours, poetry flipbook will be published
- Don’t worry! All rights of poetry will be with you only
- This is fun and enjoy it to the fullest!
Due to some technical constraints, I will be able to make 14 pages of flipbook only! Hence hurry up and book a place in First 12 Poetry on Sun Photography!
Sun Photography Photo Poetry Entries
Thirteen interesting entries for poetry on Sun Photography,
- Sunita Sriram, Her Blog: My Digital Diary
- Xenia Tran, Her Blog: Whippetwisdom
- Astrid Hardjana-Large, Her Blog: ASTRID’S WORDS
- Ravindra More, His Blog: The Daily Read
- C. Green, Her Blog: Another Quiet Muse
- Divisha R, Her Blog: Pen Pals
- Messieral, His Blog: Messieral
- Happysoul5, Her Blog: HappySoul5
- Adhira, Her Blog: Ripples
- Zigyasa, Her Blog: MySestina
- Arti Manekar, Her Blog: Poems By Arti
- Element Healing, Her Blog: Element
- Sayanti, Her Blog: Close to You
Thank you readers and participants for responses and likes! Great entries received for this week! Enjoy the entries on Sun Photography!