Photo Poetry on Lightning Photography
After awesome response to Six versions,
- Photo Poetry on Leaf Silhouette and Photo Poetry Flipbook– Leaf Silhouette
- Photo Poetry on Stray Birds and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Stray Birds
- Photo Poetry on Moon Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Moon Photography
- Photo Poetry on Sun Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Sun Photography
- Photo Poetry on Nature Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Nature Photography
- Photo Poetry on Flower Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Flower Photography
This week I am presenting a seventh version of Photo Poetry on Lightning Photography for lovely readers and poets. Request My Lovely Poet Bloggers to try your poetry on Lightning Photography. Thanks in advance and much excited about your responses!
Instructions Photo Poetry Lightning Photography
Most of the contributors are aware about the instructions still new ones and old please refer the previous challenge page for instructions here.
Due to some technical constraints, I will be able to make 14 pages of flipbook only! Hence hurry up and book a place in First 12 Poetry on Lightning Photography!
Entries are closed now.
Poetry on Lightning Photography : Entries
Five amazing entries for poetry on Lightning Photography,
- Aadhira, Her Blog : Ripples
- Radhika, Her Blog: Radhikasreflection
- Ismath, Her Blog : Mychoice360
- Ladybuggz, Her Blog : PHOTO’S AND WORD’S OF A WANDERING MIND
- Calmkate, Her Blog : Aroused
Photo Poetry on Lightning Photography by Aadhira
The sky crackles,
Weaves a web,
That spans the horizon..
Just to capture,
A tiny heart,
With the beauty of lightning!
Photo Poetry on Lightning Photography by Radhika
The sky pregnant with dark clouds
Wearing a purple facade of ire
With a crooked sinister forked smile
Followed by a rumbling roar
Wonder who messed with its circuitry
For its fuse to go haywire!
Photo Poetry on Lightning Photography by Ismath
Lightning bolt returns back,
Rupturing the purple sky
Yet, not my tender heart.
Photo Poetry on Lightning Photography by Ladybuggz
The hair on my arms stand up
I tingle from head to toe,
You flash through the sky…with your eminence strength, lighting the sky to see,
I can not run, I can not hide,
Your power is so strong, you over-power me!
Photo Poetry on Lightning Photography by Calmkate
Captures the deer as they flee in the night
You scare so many
But you preempt a downpour
That fields and the garden need for sure!