Photo Poetry on Birds Photography
After awesome response to Seven versions,
- Photo Poetry on Leaf Silhouette and Photo Poetry Flipbook– Leaf Silhouette
- Photo Poetry on Stray Birds and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Stray Birds
- Photo Poetry on Moon Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Moon Photography
- Photo Poetry on Sun Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Sun Photography
- Photo Poetry on Nature Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Nature Photography
- Photo Poetry on Flower Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Flower Photography
- Photo Poetry on Lightning Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook -Lightning
This week I am presenting a eighth version of Photo Poetry on Birds Photography for lovely readers and poets. Request My Lovely Poet Bloggers to try your poetry on Birds Photography. Thanks in advance and much excited about your responses!
Instructions Photo Poetry Birds Photography
Most of the contributors are aware about the instructions still new ones and old please refer the previous challenge page for instructions here.
Due to some technical constraints, I will be able to make 14 pages of flipbook only! Hence hurry up and book a place in First 12 Poetry on Birds Photography!
Entries are closed Now.
Poetry on Birds Photography : Entries
Four amazing entries for poetry on Birds Photography,
- Ravindra More, His Blog: The Daily Read
- Aadhira, Her Blog : Ripples
- Arti, Her Blog: Poems by Arti
- Ismath, Her Blog: Mychoice360
Photo Poetry on Birds Photography by Ravindra
Early morning chirps all around,
Different voices & different sounds,
Flocks of pigeons touring & racing,
Moving swaying with you all astound,
Love to watch u fly high,
Gives me hope to dream & try,
Coz stopping is not an option,
And whatever, however it is we ain’t cry.
Photo Poetry on Birds Photography by Aadhira
The hole, my nest was safe..
The food around kept me alive..
But being holed curbed my wings..
And taught me, surviving isn’t living..
I flew out, stretching my wings..
Now, I’ve the sky to soar and a life to live!
Photo Poetry on Birds Photography by Arti
मेरे सूने आँगन में, आकर बैठी नन्ही चिड़िया, कर रही थी शैतानी।
खाकर दाना, पीकर पानी, अब करने लगी थी वो मनमानी।।
फुदक-फुदककर चलती थी, तो सर्र से कभी उड़ जाती थी।
मैं जो गुमसुम बैठी रहूँ, तो गाकर गाना मुझे हँसाती थी।।
एक छोटी-सी चिड़िया ने चहकाया था मेरा आँगन।
एक छोटी-सी चिड़िया ने याद दिलाया था बचपन।।
Photo Poetry on Birds Photography by Ismath
Let go of the dark
Flutter your wings and fly high
Like this love pigeon