Photo Poetry on Sun Photography
After awesome response to
- Photo Poetry on Leaf Silhouette and Photo Poetry Flipbook– Leaf Silhouette
- Photo Poetry on Stray Birds and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Stray Birds
- Photo Poetry on Moon Photography and Photo Poetry Flipbook-Moon Photography
This week I am presenting a fourth version of Photo Poetry on Sun Photography for lovely readers and poets. This is inspired by an earlier photo poetry on Moon Photography. Request My Lovely Poet Bloggers to try your poetry on Sun Photography. Thanks in advance and much excited about your responses!
Instructions Photo Poetry Sun Photography
- You need to play with words on the given Sun Photography
- Your poetry must be less than six lines, strictly to follow
- You have to submit the poetry here in comments of this post
- Please take care of spelling mistakes to save my time
- Timeline is 24 hours from the time, when this post is live
- After you submit the poetry, I will convert it into Photo Poetry
- At the end of the 24 hours, poetry flipbook will be published
- Don’t worry! All rights of poetry will be with you only
- This is fun and enjoy it to the fullest!
Due to some technical constraints, I will be able to make 14 pages of flipbook only! Hence hurry up and book a place in First 12 Poetry on Sun Photography!
Sun Photography Photo Poetry Entries
Happy to announce that, after selection of Chalk Art for Mother’s Day as a top post on Indiblogger on 08th May 2016, I have a good news for my ‘Lovely People in the Network’. Its been hat-trick! The posts on Indiblogger on 12, 13, 14 May have been rated as top post! I am really thankful to Indibloggers, Lovely People in the Network who loved and promoted the post in a small time of few hours.
With an objective to add something interesting in Earth, this week’s Photo Challenge. Trying to post some of the photographs from my photography portfolio Photolia. These Photos are converted into beautiful quotes. We will explore some of the online resources for type treatments and you will get these wonderful quotes. Hope lovely people will love these too! Quote used is, ‘The Earth has Music for those Who Listen’